The Tenth Line - Demo Version
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
The Tenth Line is the first commercial project from Sungazer Software. Guide the princess of Easania and her unusual but reliable companions through a world of magic, beasts, and dragons while avoiding the clutches of a mysterious cult in hot pursuit.
The full game is coming in March 2017 to Steam (PC & Mac), and later this spring to major console platforms. It's greenlit as of December 28th, 2016!
The demo version covers most of the first chapter - over an hour of gameplay!
Full feature list:
- Fast platforming action between three characters, each with his or her own running speed, jumping ability, and ways to interact with the world!
- High quality background and sprite artwork, and an original soundtrack.
- Turn-based battles with an active timing element that rewards mowing down hordes of foes at once!
- Unique progression/leveling methods. Train up combat moves and set up character-specific specialties by using items, or sacrifice those same items to gain stats on the Power Flow board.
- Play "Quad Pro Quo" (an in-universe collectible card game) against multiple characters and inhabitants of the world to win unique prizes and complete your collection!
|Published||78 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Dragons, Fantasy, Singleplayer, Turn-Based Combat|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About an hour|
|Inputs||XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
Windows and Mac Demo versions released February 2nd, 2017. Read the included "Troubleshooting" guide for technical and control information.
Carry a save from this demo version into the real thing to unlock bonus items!
Unzip the contents wherever you please and run the "TTLDemo.exe" program to launch!
OS: Windows® 7 or newer, 64-bit; Mac OS X 10.8 or newer
CPU: SSE2 or better, 64-bit architecture
GPU: At least DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11, at least 1 GB VRAM
RAM: At least 4 GB
Drive space: At least 400 MB free
Gamepad support: Most dual analog controllers are supported.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.