The Tenth Line - Demo Version
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
The Tenth Line is the first commercial project from Sungazer Software. Guide the princess of Easania and her unusual but reliable companions through a world of magic, beasts, and dragons while avoiding the clutches of a mysterious cult in hot pursuit.
The full game is available on Steam (PC & Mac) as of March 17th, 2017, and on the PlayStation 4 as of summer 2017.
The demo version covers most of the first chapter - over an hour of gameplay!
Full feature list:
- Fast platforming action between three characters, each with his or her own running speed, jumping ability, and ways to interact with the world!
- High quality background and sprite artwork, and an original soundtrack.
- Turn-based battles with an active timing element that rewards mowing down hordes of foes at once!
- Unique progression/leveling methods. Train up combat moves and set up character-specific specialties by using items, or sacrifice those same items to gain stats on the Power Flow board.
- Play "Quad Pro Quo" (an in-universe collectible card game) against multiple characters and inhabitants of the world to win unique prizes and complete your collection!
- Bringing in a save game from this version into the full game (on Steam only) will grant you some bonus items!
Windows and Mac Demo versions released April 10th, 2017. Read the included "Troubleshooting" guide for technical and control information.
Carry a save from this demo version into the real thing to unlock bonus items!
Unzip the contents wherever you please and run the "TTLDemo.exe" program to launch!
OS: Windows® 7 or newer, 64-bit; Mac OS X 10.8 or newer
CPU: SSE2 or better, 64-bit architecture
GPU: At least DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11, at least 1 GB VRAM
RAM: At least 4 GB
Drive space: At least 400 MB free
Gamepad support: Most dual analog controllers are supported.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.